Lincoln Center Plaza Garage (Self Parking)
Lincoln Center Plaza Garage (Self Parking) offers convenient parking on campus. Choose the best parking option to meet your parking needs.
Lincoln Center Plaza Garage
139 West 62nd Street: Open 24/7
85 Amsterdam Avenue: Open 5am-12am
150 West 65th Street: Temporarily Closed
(Map & Directions)
Pre-Purchase Parking Online
Pre-purchase parking is available for Lincoln Center Plaza Garage (Self Parking). Buy parking online to reserve a guaranteed parking space. Simply select the date and time of your visit to reserve.
NOTE: If you enter the parking facility before your reservation time or go over your reservation time upon exiting, you will be responsible for paying the additional time based on the posted parking rates.
Daily Parking Rates
Parking visitors can pre-purchase parking online or drive up to the garage for daily parking.
|Up to 1 hours
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 8 hours
|Up to 24 hours
Drive Up Rates
|Up to 1 Hour
|Up to 2 Hours
|Up to 8 Hours
|Up to 24 Hours
Monthly Parking RatesSign up today for a monthly parking spot at Lincoln Center Self-Park.
Accessible parking is available in the Yellow Section only. An elevator is available to venues, street, and ground level of the Metropolitan Opera House.
Escalators and stairs to access the Concourse area are available in the Green, Red, Blue, and Black sections. The garage allows vehicles up to 6’2″ in height.
Lincoln Center Garage Parking: New Parking Instructions
We want to make sure that you are aware of all the policies and procedures for parking at Lincoln Center.
Please review the instructions below, provided by SP+.
SP+ has implemented a new parking system that reads your license plate, along with supporting touchless and contactless payments, allowing for a seamless parking experience.
Please follow the steps below:
- Enter the garage at either 139 West 62nd Street, 85 Amsterdam Avenue, or 64th Street and Amsterdam Avenue. Please note, if you have an Accessible parking pass, you must enter at the 64th Street and Amsterdam Avenue entrance. Accessible parking is located to the left as you enter the garage. A space is pre-assigned by reservation number in signage above the accessible parking space.
- Please scan your barcode from your printed parking reservation or place your cellphone on the red camera scanner.
- Take dispensed ticket (ensure you save the ticket as you will need it to exit).
- For exit, please scan your ticket barcode in the red camera scanner.
- If your barcode is not scanning – please ensure your phone screen is on maximum brightness. If that does not work or your print out copy does not scan, please take a ticket. You will need to get your ticket validated in the cashier booth before you exit the facility.
- Upon exit, since we have a license plate reader system, if you are asked for a rate to pay, please press cancel on the screen and then scan your ticket.
Press the HELP button for assistance, 24/7.